The main difference between outdoor and indoor cycling is the amount of sweat produced while pedaling. That’s why the main focus of the Actifly is breathability and moisture wicking. The design started with a stiff nylon/fiberglass ventilated outsole. This feature allows the athlete to have an easy, efficient pedal stroke without losing any energy due to a loose outsole like the ones found on normal running shoes. Multiple air channels are located in the outsole for constant airflow. Moisture is also evacuated on top as many areas of the Actifly are covered with the same mesh fabric used for Garneau’s renowned triathlon shoes. These were made to dry out fast, so we why change a winning formula. Garneau also used their most breathable insole to maximize the Actifly’s airflow. The inner lining and ventilated insoles are antibacterial to prevent smelly feet after workouts and keep moisture away. Finally, the Actifly is reinforced at strategic places to provide good, powerful strokes, with a hook and loop fastener system. Since the user can also wear the shoe for outdoor bike rides, they made sure it is compatible with most road and SPD cleats. Garneau SPD adapters provide easy clip on and facilitate walking off the bike.
- Shoe Technology : Rear strap: Easy pull on and off of shoes - STD Fit: Roomier fit offers comfort and allows for a wider range of users
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh with antibacterial and anti-odor treatments provide comfort, breathability and quick drying
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air® injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated and stiff
- Insole: Honeycomb perforated and treated with antibacterial and anti-odor treatments provides comfort, breathability and quick drying
- Closure System: 2 hook and loop fasteners for easy adjustments
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals, Cleats aren't included with the shoes.
|Black / 43||775504542775||7D87281 020 43||GAR292950773|
|Black / 44||775504542782||7D87281 020 44||GAR292311664|
|Black / 45||775504542799||7D87281 020 45||GAR297571975|