No matter where you ride, the 404 NSW Carbon Clincher Tubeless rim-brake wheelset is engineered to make your ride faster. With a rim depth of 58mm, the 404 NSW is designed as a do-everything wheelset that is adept at climbing and maintaining speed on the flats; a wheel strong enough to handle the Spring Classics, but light enough to inspire sprints out of corners. The 404 NSW Tubeless features a rim shape that aerodynamically integrates wider tubeless tires for enhanced ride quality and performance. The 404 NSW Tubeless's 19mm internal rim width and corresponding outer rim shape are optimized for aerodynamic optimization with 25mm tires. This wheelset allows you to run tubeless or traditional clinchers. The benefits of tubeless include superior flat protection, the ability to run lower pressures, and a smoother ride with high cornering grip and low rolling resistance.
- Fast 58mm rim depth, tubeless compatible for increased speed and better cornering, control, and comfort
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage airflow around the rim and contributes to a faster, more stable wheel
- Cognition hubset with Axial Clutch technology provides reduced drag when coasting
- Industry-leading ShowStopper brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even in the wet
- New graphics that scream speed, applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology to help allow the dimples to do what they were designed to do—improve aero performance
- Ships with QR end caps and quick release skewers
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Carbon Clincher, symmetrical, tubeless ready|
|Brake Compatibility||Rim brake|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc, aluminum|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
|Extras||Quick release skewers|
* Subject to change without notice.
|130mm QR / SRAM XDR / Black / 700c||710845853869||00.1918.518.001||ZIP52195733R|