$14.99 - $34.99
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Now you can update your 2010+ BoXXer Race, Team, RC, R2C2 and World Cup with the Charger Damper Upgrade Kit. The Charger is RockShox’s insanely refined damper, and its sealed construction with an expandable rubber bladder ensures damping consistency, reduces vibration, and is almost 100 grams lighter than the previous BoXXer damper. Adjustment is easy and intuitive, with a single compression adjuster and a beginning stroke rebound adjuster with a factory set Rapid Recovery tune. The internal shim stacks can be re-tuned for light or firm compression and rebound settings. Includes damper, syringe, and suspension fluid.
Upgrade your BoXXer with RockShox's Solo Air spring with revised spring curve and air spring tunability with Bottomless Tokens (4 included in package). This kit is compatible with BoXXer World Cup forks from 2011 to 2014 (serial number later than 16T11XXXXXXX).
$27.00 - $34.00
- Used to install fork dust seals
- Use to install fork dust seals
$24.00 - $56.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
• Use to remove air shaft and damper shaft • Reverse threaded • See RS1 Service Manual for instruction
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • For RockShox Vivid/Vivid Air rear shocks
• Essential mechanic tools to properly service and maintain all RockShox products • Clamps the shock body for easy maintence
Vivid/Vivid Air internal floating piston spring compressor
Page 1 of 1