- Nickel-plated inner/outer links - Track/BMX/Singlespeed chain for 1/8" (wide) sprockets - Includes Star-series 1-speed (9.2mm) spring-clip connector - 399g @ 110 links (formerly called Whitestar-152): 1800lb load rating
Shimano's Ultegra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the meticulously engineered inner and outer plate chamfers that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain. And, the plates are perforated to trim precious grams.
CN-HG701-11 Super Narrow HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Directional 11-speed chain - More efficient and silent, less maintenance - MTB, Road, E-BIKE 11-speed compatible - Reinforced chain for E-BIKE use BENEFIT - Smooth and reliable shifting performance - Weight: 257g (114Links)
- 10-speed compatible - Shimano XT - 116 links
- 9-speed compatible - XT/Ultegra - 116 links
Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE - Rear drive Smooth driving without noise - Front drive Preserve chain security at cross chainline - Front & Rear Shift Smooth and reliable shifting BENEFIT - HG-X11 special asymmetric plate design for 11-speed - Weight: 247g (114Link) - SIL-TEC on Plate/Roller - Hollow pin - Weight: 247g (114Link)
SRAM's PC 830 Chain offers accurate shifting, excellent durability, and superior power transfer for 8-speed drivetrains.
SRAM’s PC-971 Chain delivers light weight, strength and smoothness to your drivetrain. Its nickel-plated sideplates provide faster and more accurate shifting plus excellent reliability. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
- 1/2" x 1/8" - 100 Links - Single speed - BMX Racing, Freestyle - Half Link Design
Page 1 of 1